Canon PIXMA MP495 Printer Driver
Canon Drivers will definitely give you the perfect solutions to enhance the ability of the Canon PIXMA MP495 Printer Driver through its various drivers. Those drivers are actually the latest version launched by their developers.
You can download the numerous drivers for the Canon PIXMA printers so easily whether you are looking for a particular driver from Windows, Linux, or Mac.
Download the driver for Canon PIXMA MP495 that can really match your requirements and expectations awesomely.
MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
File version: 1.03
File Size: 26 MB
File name: mp68-win-mp495-1_03-ea24.exe
Release date: 22 July 2015
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
File Size: (26 MB)
Latest Update Driver: Canon PIXMA MP270 Printer Driver
MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File version: 220.127.116.11a
File Size: 14 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-mp495-16_10_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Release date:05 September 2017
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
File Size: (15 MB)
Latest Update Driver: Canon PIXMA MP460 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MP495 Download / Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.