Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver & Software Download | Taking work back to home is something that only a few people do. That is because when they need to print something for their work, they might wake the other people inside the house up because of the noise. Fortunately, that is the kind of problem that you need not deal with Canon PIXMA MG2220. That is because this printer has the nice feature that will reduce the noise of the printer when the printer is operating. Therefore, this printer is something that will not wake everyone up even though you are using the printer for printing late at night.
The printer has this kind of technology that has been proven as something that will reduce the noise of the printer. That means, Canon PIXMA MG2220 will never wake up anyone inside the house. Even though the printer still makes some noises, but that will not be as annoying as some other printers out there.
For your information, the noise is not the one and only feature that you can get from Canon PIXMA MG2220. That is because this printer also offers you the nice printing performance so that you will not spend your money just for a quite printer such as this one.
Also, update driver: Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver & Software Support
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Specification
|Print Speed (up to)||4″ x 6″ Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds
Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 8.4 ipm
Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 4.8 ipm
|Number of Nozzles||Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792|
|Picoliter Size (color)||2 and 5|
|Print Resolution (Up to)||Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Paper Sizes||4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10,” Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Paper Compatibility||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
|Printer Features||Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode|
|Output Tray Capacity||Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets|
|Copy Speed (up to)||FCOT(Color) Approx. 30 seconds|
|Copy Features||Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages|
|Scanning Element||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Max. Resolutions||Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan|
|Color Depth||48-bit internal/24-bit external|
|Max. Document Size||8.5″ x 11.7″|
|Other Features||7-Segment LED Display, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor and Mac OS® X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7|
|Standard Interface||Hi-Speed USB|
|Software Included||Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG2220 Printer Driver
My Image Garden
|Dimension (W x D x H)||17.7″W x 12.0″D x 6.0″H|
Steps by Step to Install Driver and Software for Canon PIXMA MG2220
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2220 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your Canon PIXMA MG2220 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG2220. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG2220 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your Canon PIXMA MG2220.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG2220 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon PIXMA MG2220 for printing.
Method 2: Installing Canon PIXMA MG2220 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG2220 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG2220.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer.
Method 3: Canon PIXMA MG2220 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG2220 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG2220 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG2220 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG2220 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2220 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG2220. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG2220 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG2220 is already installed and ready to use.
If you have a printer Canon PIXMA MG2220 Series, then you will need to surely have the official driver & software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that canondriversupport.net will give you the official driver & software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow.
|MG2220 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||26 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||25 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||15 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||19.0.0b||25 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.1 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series User Manual (Windows)||1.00||19 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|MG2220 series User Manual (Mac)||1.01||42 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)||1.00||42 MB||Download|
|MG2220 series Getting Started Guide||V1||2.9 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.00||395 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.80||87 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac OS, Linux
If you do not have the CD to run the automatic wizard and you need the setup files to install Canon PIXMA MG2220, then you will not need to worry since you will be able to download the files that you need from Canon Driver Support that already provides the access to download the application below. You can find the download link directly from the official site that also offers you some options based on the operating system that you are using, starting from Windows, Linux, and even Mac OS. Once you have found the desired link, you just need to download the files that you need and follow all of the steps in the manual to install the driver software that you need for Canon PIXMA MG2220.