Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printer Driver
Canon Drivers will definitely give you the perfect solutions to enhance the ability of the Canon PIXMA iX6540 Printer Driver through its various drivers. Those drivers are actually the latest version launched by their developers.
You can download the numerous drivers for the Canon PIXMA printers so easily whether you are looking for a particular driver from Windows, Linux, or Mac.
Download the driver for Canon PIXMA iX6540 that can really match your requirements and expectations awesomely.
iX6540 series Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
File version: 5.56a
File Size: 23 MB
File name: xp68-win-ix6500-5_56a-ea24.exe
Release date:22 July 2015
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: (23 MB)
Latest Update Driver: Canon PIXMA IP6600D Printer Driver
iX6540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
File version: 188.8.131.52
File Size: 15 MB
File name: mcpd-mac-ix6500-16_20_0_0-ea21_3.dmg
Release date: 20 September 2018
OS X 10.11
OS X 10.10
OS X 10.9
OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7
File Size: (17 MB)
Latest Update Driver: Canon PIXMA IP5300 Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Download / Installation Procedures
Mac OS X:
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.